Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love of Photography

©Bonnie Whicher Photography
©Bonnie Whicher Photography
Whenever I get a photo assignment from a magazine, photographing a wedding, taking pictures of first time parents or snapshots of my children just hanging out, it's a thrill every single time I pick up my camera even though I've been doing this for years.  












I just can't imagine doing anything else for a living.
©Bonnie Whicher Photography




©Bonnie Whicher Photography

I mean, I'm certainly not into photography to become rich.  I've been told I practically give my product and services away but that's how I roll.  I really don't see myself charging exorbitant amount of money but than again, that's not the reason I became the photographer I am. 

©Bonnie Whicher Photography



















There are lots of great photographer out there that do charge and should charge the big money but as for me, I'm a stay at home mom that became a professional photographer who happens to be blessed with a photo studio in our home and over the years I accumulated lots of photo equipment.

©Bonnie Whicher Photography

















Next time you are at an event, take pictures and take lots of pictures or better yet, hire me. ☺

No comments: